Almond Flour Keto Waffles
These almond flour keto waffles are easy to make, they are crispy on the outside, yet fluffy and delicious. They are low carb, healthy, and gluten-free.
- 1½ cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Stevia
- ½ tbsp cinnamon powder
- vannila extract (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 4oz plain Cream cheese
Preheat the waffle iron. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
In another bowl, whisk and combine the eggs, cream cheese, and olive oil.
Add the mixture of eggs into the dry ingredients and combine.
Brush the waffle with olive oil and pour about ⅔ cup of the batter onto the hot waffle iron.
Let it cook for about 4 minutes or until the ready indicator light comes on.
Repeat until you finish the batter.
Serve and enjoy.
- For extra crispness, place waffles in a pre-heated oven or toaster for a few minutes.
- Brush olive oil on your waffle iron before putting the batter, this will ensure that the waffles do not stick to the iron.
- I like to leave my waffles for an extra minute after the ready light comes.
- You can substitute the olive oil for melted almond butter.